Tuesday, March 31, 2015

NORWESCON or BUST!



Guess where I will be this upcoming weekend? The 38th Norwescon annual conference opens on Thursday and I will be gallavanting all weekend long with a friend and fellow writer.

I have no idea what to expect as this is the first time I've been to the festival, but as a Philip K. Dick fan, I'm thrilled to know that the same-named awards just so happen to be part of the event. And of course there is this little known Game Of Thrones author guy who will be there. Apparently, he has a TV series? :D

I'll be reporting back with all the shenanigans, so just know that my twitter feed, facebook posts and Instagram will be very lively!

Instagram: https://instagram.com/maddenruby/
Twitter: @ruby_madden (public) & @rubenesqueen (private)
FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/RubyMaddenAuthor

Also, my paranormal-shifter pseudonym, Emerald Wright, has a Part 2 coming out this weekend. If that is your cup of tea, Part 1 will be FREE Friday-Sunday (4/3 - 4/5).


Enjoy your Weekend! 
xoxoxox

Ruby


No comments:

Post a Comment