Wednesday, January 14, 2015

PRE-ORDER titles for Valentine's Day & Spring

So, what do I have in the works currently? Well, me and all three of my pen-names are working on 7 titles right now. Ruby Madden can share about the following four (4)...

Just in time for Valentine's Day, I've got an erotic short story, Candy's Cupid that will be published in a KINKLECTIC anthology on 2/1/15 along with eleven other authors. It will be sold/borrowable separate from the anthology and in the KU program via Amazon.


Kiss Me Tender, Part 2 in my Tender Holiday series comes out on 2/7/15. It too will be borrowable via KU at Amazon.

 Kiss Me Tender

Spooked has recently gone wide (it was exclusive to Amazon's KU program) and is available at the following links:



Due to it's popularity and at reader's request, I'm writing a sequel to Spooked and Spookier is the result. It's available for PRE-Order & will be out 4/11/15.
 Spookier

Also baking is another FemDom title, due out 3/6/15, aptly titled DOMME. TagLine: "Sometimes, life's a bitch."

 Domme

XOXOX,

Ruby


No comments:

Post a Comment