Thursday, January 22, 2015

Introducing Emerald Wright...

Dear Readers!

New Year, New Pen Name 

How is your 2015 treating you?! I hope that the Holidays were good and kind to you. Any fun news to share? What'cha reading these days? :P

It's a year of new endeavors and approaches for me. I'm breaking out into other genres, ones that I hope will tickle your fancy. So, for a while now, I've had a handful of readers who asked if I was going to write paranormal stories. Spooked was my first attempt and with the good feedback and it's continued success, I decided to try my hand at a 'shifter' title.

This is where Emerald Wright comes into play. She's my new PARANORMAL Pen-Name.

 Shifter - Grizzly Part 1


So, meet Abe. He's from the Rocky Mountains region. He's a Grizzly shifter. He's been married and divorced (they got married too young, it happens) and is trusting his guts and instinct to find his next mate. He's found himself in Boston, of all places.

Cassidy was an aspiring writer, now successful author who has hit the big-time writing, paranormal shifter books! She's in need of some ASAP editing but her editor just isn't available. What's a girl to do? Thankfully, Abe has some mad editing skills and is looking for work...

What happens in the next 24 hours will hopefully bring out some laughter and amusement. Tickle your fancy for a new romance... Ready to read? Review? Maybe slap some stars on it? :P

$1.49 or Read for Free via KU (KindleUnlimited)

Get it at Amazon: Shifter - Grizzly Part 1

Cheers!

Ruby/Emerald

No comments:

Post a Comment