Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Tales of a Blocked, Adult-Jailed, BDSM Dungeon-Filled, & Flagged eBook...

Dear Reader,

Lucky for you, the powers-that-be have utterly banned and blocked one of my series/titles to the far reaches of never-never land. With their corporate hypocritical powers (surely, I jest), they believe they have prevented virgin eyes from ever seeing the book-covers of my depraved erotic scribblings or from reading my lust-filled, erotic rants!

Never fear, I've thwarted them all, as clearly, a queen of erotic fiction has run into such silly challenges on a near-weekly basis! I've tackled far bigger problems...

I present to you, the work of erotic fiction so lascivious, so naughty and so pleasure-filled - that I can't release this next to anywhere...

Are you ready? Here is the BANNED & BLOCKED & DENIED & REJECTED eBook...

(CLICK BOOKCOVER to get InstaFreebie link!)

 the Queen's Pets 




So, this is now PERMAFREE. (To Google PLAY's credit, they were NOT so prudish. Apparently, adults actually work there, so that was a pleasant surprise...)

I woke up today wanting to detail and outline the beleaguered journey of this tale of human-submissive-pets who just all want to play together. Could I rant, rail and throw things against the wall? 

Naaaaawwwhhhhhhhhhh... Yawn. That achieves nothing. Seriously. I refuse to battle with 'fools' and the close-minded. If they don't want to enjoy the warm human pile of erotic bliss, so be it. They can lead their bland vanilla, homo-phobic lives. I will leave them be.

Instead, I will use all the social media that I can get my hands on to spread my story FAR & WIDE (whoops! that sounds like one of my characters, or a handful of characters... nevermind, I'm getting distracted and aroused! Back to the matter at hand...) 

So will you.
Yes, you.
You.

SHARE THE EVER-LIVING CRAP OUT OF THIS EBOOK. PIRATE IT! Ravage it! Share and lend! GIVE IT AWAY... 

Go forth and let's show the world, that people play-acting the kink of being a beloved pet of a Mistress, Domme, Sir or Master is actually quite fun, loving, playful and rewarding. It's not evil or depraved and heaven's no, it DOES NOT INCLUDE ACTUAL cats and dogs as pets!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! GROSS!! NOT OKAY!!!

Just horny human-beings PRETENDING (key word there, pretending) to be little furry pet-companions to a Dominant human-being.

Alrighty, I've got more work to do...
Happy Holidays!!

Queen


No comments:

Post a Comment