Sunday, February 23, 2014

Beta, Beta, Beta Pets!

I take extra special care of my BETA pets. Yes, I do...


What does BETA reading for me entail? Well, besides being the first to get your hands on free ARC's (advanced review copies) of each release of the WEST COAST EROTICA series, you are pretty much guaranteed a place in line to continue receiving them.

What does BETA reading an ARC entail? Simple. You complete a Questionnaire and return it to me once you've read the novella. I take your constructive feedback and criticism to heart and it makes me a better writer. Very serious. Not even kidding.

Are you interested? I have a BETA PET event going on right now. I've got it listed everywhere: G+, GoodReadstwittertumblr & as a member give-away at LibraryThing. This event will go thru mid-March.

Email me: rubymaddenerotica@gmail.com & let me know what format you want the ARC to be in. I can provide them in pdf, mobi, & ePub format which covers most Kindle, NOOK & smart-phone eReaders.

xoxox,

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment