Sunday, August 17, 2014

Guest Blogging for an Erotic Fiction Award Winner: KD Grace / Grace Marshall

Hello Readers!

I hope Summer has been enjoyable for you. Hard to believe that in two weeks, we'll all be celebrating Labor Day weekend?! They always go by so quick. If you're like me though, you love late summer & the fall season.

I wanted to let you know that I was invited to 'guest blog' for KD Grace / Grace Marshall, a writer of erotic fiction that has had me curling my toes for more than a few weekends since I discovered her writing at the beginning of Summer. Here is my 5-star review of The Pet Shop on GoodReads, one of my favorite erotic fiction novels to date. The plot is especially unique, fun, scorchingly sexy and adventurous. Naturally, I'm reading another one of her fabulous stories (An Executive Decision)! Thankfully, there is plenty to select from, so go check her out, if you like that sort of thing.
I was delighted when she invited me to guest blog for her and am proud to say that starting this upcoming week, you can find it at this link:




Enjoy!

xoxox

Ruby 



No comments:

Post a Comment